CERTIFICATION: State of Louisiana... (Verified here)
- Grades 1-8 - Elementary Education
- Grades 1-12 - Computer Literacy
- CERTIFICATE FOR CONTINUOUS LIFE SERVICE: B-072213
1983 - 1984 Southeastern University of Louisiana, Hammond, Louisiana
- MAJOR: ELEMENTARY EDUCATION
- AUGUST 1983 TO MAY 1984
- GPA: 3.14 (28 SEMESTER HOURS)
National Teacher Examination Scores
CORE BATTERY: PK 668; GK 666; CS 667 SPECIALTY AREA: EES 710
Certification: State of Louisiana
CERTIFICATE FOR CONTINUOUS LIFE SERVICE: B-072213
- AUGUST 2007 - Present: SCPPS, Allemands Elementary, Grades 1-2
- AUGUST 2000- MAY 2005: Holy Cross School for Boys, Grades 5-12
- MARCH 1999-2000: Citizens Utilities Public Services, Intranet Webmaster
- JULY 1995 - 1999: Acadian Internet Access, Owner / Manager
- AUGUST 1993 - MARCH 1996: Jefferson Parish Public Schools
- AUGUST 1990 - 1993: Orleans Parish Public Schools
- JUNE 1986 - MAY 1988: Pontchartrain Bone & Joint Clinic
- ELEMENTARY SCHOOL EDUCATOR - Experience includes teaching first and second grades, self contained, all subjects. District CCSS Unit & Lesson Study planning and presentation - 2013-14; Writing Workshop Leadership Team - 2011-12; Allemands Elementary Teacher of the Year 2011-12; School Improvement Team - Chairperson 2010-11; Grade Level Team Leader - 2010-11; LaTAAP Mentor Training and implementation - 2010-11; Facilitative Leadership Training - 2010-11; Comprehensive Literacy Leadership Team - 2010-11; New Teacher Mentor - 2009-2011; Science Teachers Achieve Results (STARs) - 2009-2011; School Improvement Team - Member 2009-10; Technology Committee (Building Level) - 2008-10 (Interim Chair 2010-11).
- DIRECTOR OF INSTRUCTIONAL TECHNOLOGY - Responsible for coordinating and maintaining 250+ multi-platform workstations, servers, routers, switches, hubs as well as security and tech support for 1000+ users. School wide coordinator of CBTF and 8(g) equipment, surveys, and program requirements including school technology budget, research and purchasing. System Administrator and implementation guide for PowerSchool SIS software intended for scheduling, grade record keeping, discipline records, attendance records, and mailing databases. Teaching assignments include Faculty & Staff In-Service, Middle & High school grade levels 5-12 Computer Applications & Internet Technology. Extra-curricular activities: Webmaster and Student WebTeam Moderator
- CORPORATE WEBMASTER - Experienced in HTML, ASP, graphic design, scripts, and basic intranet system administration. Duties included layout & design, maintenance, and end-user support for corporate intranet.
- WEBMASTER and SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR - Experienced in HTML, ASP, graphic design, scripts, and basic system administration in linux. Duties include light bookkeeping, customer relations, technical support line, website administration and design, and advertising.
- MIDDLE SCHOOL EDUCATOR - Experienced with students ranging in ages 11-15 years. Literature instructor with high level of organization and teacher-advisor for student published newspaper disseminated throughout Louisiana area.
- ELEMENTARY SCHOOL EDUCATOR - Experience includes teaching first through fifth grades, self contained, all subjects. Combination class of 1st and 2nd graders for the year of 1992-93. L.E.A.P. remediation instructor for 4th grade students. Computer literacy instructor for teachers at the school site. Latip participant with superior ratings 1990-91. Orleans Parish New Teacher of the Year 1990-91. School computer coordinator for the years 1991-93.
- PRIOR EXPERIENCE IN THE CLERICAL FIELD OF ORTHOPEDICS - Responsibilities included data entry, private insurance, workman compensation claims, patient relations, accounting/bookkeeping, appointment secretary, cast room assistant, and x-ray/dark room assistant.